Facebook Marketing vs Google Ads in Malaysia
One of the common questions asked is, “should I use Facebook marketing or Google Ads?”
Both are different marketing channels and they both have their strengths and weakness.
Here are the pros and cons of each channel:
- Able to target appropriate group of audience based on their interest and behaviour.
- Has the potential to go viral and establish a solid brand name online
- Cheaper as compared to Google Adwords.
- Require high level of creativity to capture people’s attention
- People are already looking for a solution, higher chances of closing the sale.
- Faster results and obtain immediate ROI.
- Better quality leads.
- Requires a higher budget to enter the game as Google Adwords is a more matured platform as compared to Facebook marketing.
If you have the budget to test, try out both Facebook marketing and Google Adwords to assess which channel gives you the highest ROI before deploying your budget accordingly.
While Facebook marketing is still cheaper today as compared to Google Adwords, it may not be the same case few years down the road as Facebook advertising platform matures at its peak.
Whether you are a B2B or a B2C, plan out a reasonable advertising budget and utilize Facebook marketing today!
If you need help in running a Facebook marketing for your business, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us below and we will design a campaign for your company.